1 Nail Sculpting for Beginners
Nail Sculpting for Beginners
Acrylic Technology & Hard Gel Technology
- Access 6 months
- STARTS on June 26th, 2023
- CEU: 140
- Teacher graded assignments
- Certificates Acrylic/Hard Gel
- International Students Chat
- Zoom meeting every month
- Product Application Troubleshooting Guide
- Flawless Acrylic Application Webinar
- No More Lifting
- Tips vs Forms Webinar
- Hard Gel vs Polygel
More than 160 video lessons for beginners and experienced nail technicians who want to get professional education.
To pass the course you will need 6 months
Continuing Education Units: 140
Nail sculpting will never be out of fashion. Do you know why?
Because not so many women can boast of having ideal nails, and sculpting (modeling) will make even short, bitten, or broad nails look trim and elegant.
It is one of the most sought services in manicure parlors. On average, every 5-th client requests nail sculpting, so professionals who perform it expertly will never find themselves out of clients.
In this online course, I have put together all the main issues related to gel and acrylic sculpting. The theoretical part is well structured - I explain it all simply and clearly, and the most effective techniques are included in the practical part.
You are welcome to join us!
Anastasia Milton, author of the course, nail technician, and educator with 19 years of experience.
Summary of the Nail Sculpting for Beginners course contents
- 2 sculpting techniques - for gel and for acrylic,
- Different ways to create a smile line,
- Techniques shown in the course provide for 3-4 weeks-long lasting sculptured nails,
- Different ways to apply the product,
- 7 steps in nail filing,
- 11 practical assignments,
- 32 secrets to help you in everyday work,
- Salon Safety & Nail Technician Health,
- How to attract clients.
The biggest problem for a beginner in nail sculpting is how to apply the material in a thin even layer and then pinch the nail. In this course, I will discuss nail architecture in detail and explain the chemistry of the product polymerization (hardening) process - so that you would understand how to choose the right amount of material and the right place to apply it, and how to pinch the nail properly.
The other difficulty is the time sculpting takes. Some beginners spend as much as seven or even ten hours (yes, as long as that!) on their first sculpting efforts. I will show you the best techniques to use, and after practicing them you will reduce the time to 1-1,5 hours.
During this course, you will learn different ways of applying various products and of creating the C-curve and will be able to use them in different circumstances. You will also get rid of the most common mistakes, knowing how to avoid them from the start. And significantly enhance the speed of your filing and sculpting.
What will you get in the end?
- Have detailed knowledge of natural nail architecture and learn how to prepare the nail safely for sculpting;
- Know all about the contents and chemical properties of various products;
- Understand the proper consistency of acrylic and how to work with gel;
- Obtain information on the products currently available on the market and recommendations on the best choices to make;
- Practice working with gels of different viscosity;
- Learn the safety precautions necessary to protect both your clients and yourself;
- Master the application techniques;
- Learn how to choose the right form and how to get it fitted quickly and properly;
- Learn how to choose the right nail length for each client;
- Acquire the sculpting and pinching techniques that make your sculpted nails look natural;
- Be able to quickly make 10 nails perfectly shaped by filing;
- Learn to apply polish even and fast;
- Easily correct your mistakes even if you make them;
- Learn to create a perfect C-curve.
Who would benefit from this course?
The course has been developed for those who are new to sculpting or learned it by themselves, as well as for nail specialists preferring to start their education "from scratch", and for manicure professionals aiming to expand the range of services offered to the clients.
We start with the basics. We discuss the structure of a natural nail, the way it grows, what materials are required, and how to choose them.
We move on to practical tasks. We learn to feel the product and to apply it properly, to choose the right moment for pinching, and to shape the nail into a perfect shape by filing.
Improving the techniques. We practice achieving beautiful smile lines and applying polish, creating perfect nails for further application of one-tone polish or for French manicure.
We go up from simple to comprehensive, moving on to the next assignments only after the previous ones are fully completed.
Participants of the course will be issued Certificates of Completion.
You have to complete all assignments, which will be given in the course, and the educator will evaluate and approve them.
If you do everything and all tasks are accepted, you will be issued a certificate automatically.
Here are some important things to know about our training:
You will always be able to see the work of your fellow students and also be able to analyze their mistakes and view the tutor's comments. It helps a lot while you are studying.
There is no limit to remaking your work. This is not possible with traditional live training as the whole group would have to wait for you if you're having trouble with something. With our training, this limitation does not exist. In fact, some of our students continue to remake some of their artwork even after it's already been approved by the tutor — they just want to add more amazing designs to their portfolio :)
To get access after payment, you need to register: HERE